Saturday 24 January 2015

Fashion | Dorothy Perkins Floral Trousers Sale Picks

So I was browsing through Dorothy Perkins sale section and came across few floral trousers in bargain prices! All of the trousers I bought were all left in just one size which happened to be mine (size 6), which I found bit surprising as I hardly find my size in anything let alone in sale lol, specially if those sales have been on for such a long time. But I was so glad to have found my size and seeing the beautiful summery prints and their bargain price I definitely couldn't resist. 

The original price of all of these trousers were £24 and I bought two for £9.60 and the other two for £7.20, impressive ey? Oh I love myself for having such a good finds time to time lol. The style of these trousers are joggers style and I love their style of fit in the legs - not so fitted and tight but bit baggy and roomy which is perfect for summer apart from their lovely prints.The delivery was well-packaged and I loved how all the trousers inside came with their hangers on, each having plastic covers on them. 
I can't wait for summer to come so that I can take these florals out for the day. It's just come to the end of January now and I know I''ve got months and months till the heat arrives in England :( . Till then they'll have to be in my wardrobe for the time being. 
I know all of these florals are equally beautiful and scream for summer just as much, but I Loove the last one mainly due to its big and bold flowers. What do you think of my bargains, and which one is your favorite print out of these four? Do let me know in the comments :) 

Sabi x

No comments:

Post a Comment