Saturday 10 January 2015

Beauty | Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer

So everyone in the blogs and YouTube hyping up about good things about this Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer so I decided to give it a go. I am someone who wears eye shadows pretty much everyday when I go Uni and other times when I'm going out, so someone who wears eye shadows pretty much on a daily basis. I am really keen and picky about how eye shadows looks on the eye lids and most importantly how it stays throughout. This primer cost me £20.50, not someone who would want to dare spending that much money on a make-up but since I've heard a lot of good things about its long lasting quality I thought why not.

So it has been roughly about 2 months since I purchased this primer and started using it and so far my experience with this product has been really really good! Yes it does make my eye shadow stay throughout the day. There has only been in rare cases I had to do touch up, otherwise no. 


The product itself isn't that thick and does blend really easily and to add another good quality, it dries instantly! which means you can go ahead and apply your eye-shadow straight away.  It comes in a doe-foot applicator which makes it easy to take out the product from the tube however I normally blend it with my finger or a brush once put on. It is slightly tinted which will come in handy to those who suffer from undereye circles as it will offer a hint of coverage. I got this in Medium/Deep tone but it also offers lighter shade in Light/Medium. 


So overall, I think putting my money in this product was a very right decision I made and think it's worth every penny. I would happily keep repurchasing this primer in the future once this one runs out (which I don't know when as I still have loads left). There are much cheaper primers out there but after using this product, I now know why it holds that price. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a primer that last a long long time and that really works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment